1517 Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from 1517 Fund is 1-5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. This 1517 Fund works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Danielle Strachman, Michael Gibson. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the 1517 Fund, startups are often financed by Techstars, Social Starts, Rough Draft Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstars, Social Starts, Invariantes Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Social Starts, Invariantes Fund, WME Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, Artificial Intelligence. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Luminar, Aura Health, Revlo. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
Funds with similar focus
Zeno Power Systems
|$20M||26 Apr 2022||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|09 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||06 Apr 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$1K||29 Mar 2022||-|
|01 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||14 Oct 2021||Florida, United States|
Next Gen HQ
|30 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500K||03 May 2021||-|
– Lambda, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of deep learning GPU cloud services and computing hardware, raised $24.5M in financing.
– This financing round consists of a $15M Series A equity round and a $9.5M debt facility provided by Silicon Valley Bank.
– Primary investors include 1517, Gradient Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Razer, and Georges Harik.
– The company will use the capital to expand its cloud and software engineering teams, pay for fixed assets related to its cloud business, and as working capital for its deep learning hardware business.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.