123 Investment Managers
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Tourism, Consumer. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is LeCiseau.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 6 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2017. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In comparison with other funds, 123 Investment Managers makes 15 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Along with 123 Investment Managers, start-ups are often financed by Partech, Wilco, Vincent GALLOT. The fund often co-invests with Via ID, UL Invest, Sigma Gestion. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Idinvest Partners, Breega Capital.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.