Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8 other investors. Along with 10x Impact, start-ups are often financed by NXT Ventures, Learn Capital, Techstars Boston Accelerator. The most common co-investors for the fund are Strada Education Network, Lumina Impact Ventures, LuminaFoundation.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Higher Education, EdTech. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 2 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Mentor Collective. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 10xbanking.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.