The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds individually. Along with 10Clouds SPA, start-ups are often financed by SixThirty CYBER, Frank Hanna. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Emergent Technology Holdings.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. When 10Clouds SPA invests, the average start-up valuation is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Trust Stamp. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as FinTech, Biometrics. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 10clouds.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.