United States, Boston
The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Boston. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Gotuit is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Data Integration, Publishing.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are The Topol Group, Stan Marder, Joel Harrison. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Highland Capital Partners, Atlas Venture.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2010. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund's activity peaked in 2000.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: 100x.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.