Unicorn Nest news
– Side, a real estate technology company, raised $150m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management and joined by existing investors Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures and Sapphire Ventures.
– The company’s valuation increased nearly 7x compared to the $150m valuation at the time of its Series C.
– Side pulled in between $30m and $50m in revenue in 2020, and expects to double revenue this year.
– In 2019, Side represented over $5b in annual home sales across all of its partners.
– AcreTrader announced it has raised a $12m Series A funding round.
– The round was led by Jump Capital and includes participation from the company’s executive leadership, Narya Capital, Revolution’s Rise of the Rest Seed Fund, and existing investors RZC Investments and Revel Partners.
– AcreTrader is providing easy access for individuals and institutions to invest in land and partner with leading farmers, allowing individuals to purchase shares of farmland in a matter of minutes online.
– AcreTrader enables investors to create passive income streams and assists farmers in accessing and developing farmland across thousands of acres.