HDS, from the Borders and Webvan founder, raises $3M as it gears up to launch its robot-run grocery and general merchandise play
20 Apr, 2021
– Side, a real estate technology company, raised $150m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Coatue Management and joined by existing investors Matrix Partners, Trinity Ventures and Sapphire Ventures.
– The company’s valuation increased nearly 7x compared to the $150m valuation at the time of its Series C.
– Side pulled in between $30m and $50m in revenue in 2020, and expects to double revenue this year.
– In 2019, Side represented over $5b in annual home sales across all of its partners.