Unicorn Nest news
– Snapsheet, a pioneer in virtual appraisals and a leader in cloud-native claims management software, has raised $30M in Series E2 funding.
– Ping An Global Voyager Fund and Pivot Investment Partners led the round.
– Existing investors include Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Intact Ventures, Tola Capital, Commerce Ventures, among others.
– These new funds will be used to accelerate growth and add new functionality to Snapsheet’s cloud native end-to-end claims management platform.
– Patriot Growth Insurance Services, LLC (“Patriot” or the “Company”), one of the country’s largest and fastest-growing national insurance agencies, today announced that it has closed on a new round of financing in support of its aggressive acquisition and organic growth strategy.
– The additional capital raised represents a significant expansion of Patriot’s existing debt facility.
– The raise is co-led by existing lenders Barings Global Private Finance and Antares Capital LP, and also includes new participant Morgan Stanley Private Credit.
– Based in Fort Washington, PA, Patriot was founded in January 2019 by CEO Matt Gardner, a 30-year veteran of the insurance distribution industry.