3D BioFibR Inc. Raises New Capital to Scale Up Manufacturing in an Oversubscribed Round
21 Sep, 2021
– Sunday, an insurtech startup based in Bangkok, announced it has raised a $45m Series B.
– Investors include Tencent, SCB 10X, Vertex Growth, Vertex Ventures Southeast Asia & India, Quona Capital, Aflac Ventures and Z Venture Capital.
– The company says the round was oversubscribed, and that it doubled its revenue growth in 2020.
– Founded in 2017, Sunday describes itself as a “full-stack” insurtech, which means it handles everything from underwriting to distribution of its policies.
– Its products currently include motor and travel insurance policies that can be purchased online, and Sunday Health for Business, a healthcare coverage program for employers.
– Sunday also offers subscription-based smartphone plans through partners.