India’s BlackBuck valued at $1 billion in $67 million fundraise
23 Jul, 2021
– CAPE Analytics announced $44m in Series C financing, led by Pivot Investment Partners.
– Aquiline Technology Growth and HSCM Bermuda also joined the Series C round, with across-the-board participation from existing investors, including Formation8 and Brewer Lane Ventures.
– The infusion of capital will be used to accelerate the creation of new property insights, powered by machine learning, for CAPE’s growing client base.
– CAPE Analytics serves over 50 subscription customers across insurance and real estate markets, such as Hippo Insurance, Amica Insurance, and State Auto Insurance.
– The Series C funding will allow CAPE Analytics to diversify its suite of data sources and partnerships, expand its coverage footprint in the U.S., Canada, and beyond, and grow its team of machine learning, data science, and risk experts.