AnchorDx Completes USD 40 Million Series C Financing to Advance Cancer Screening and Early Detection Programs
– AnchorDx announced the completion of a $40m Series C financing round.
– The round was led by OrbiMed and WuXi Huiying Investment.
– The company plans to use the new funds to accelerate the registration and commercialization of its NGS-based products for single-cancer, multi-cancer, and pan-cancer screening and early detection. The company also plans to deploy its technology to other major disease areas.
Unicorn Nest news
– Mainstay Medical Holdings, a Dublin, Ireland-based medical device company focused on commercializing an innovative implantable restorative neurostimulation system for people with disabling mechanical Chronic Low Back Pain, closed an equity financing of US$108m.
– The round was co-led by new investors Ally Bridge Group and Sofinnova Partners, through its Crossover Fund, and also included a large, global medical device company.
– Key existing investors participating include Sofinnova Partners (Capital Fund), KCK Group and Fountain Healthcare Partners.