Multiply Labs Raises $20M in Series A Funding
20 Apr, 2021
– Entrada Therapeutics from Boston develops intracellular biologics to treat devastating diseases.
– The company closed a $116m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Wellington Management Company and joined by Redmile Group, TCG Crossover, Greenspring Associates, Point72, Qatar Investment Authority (“QIA”), Moore Strategic Ventures, Goldman Sachs, CureDuchenne Ventures and one undisclosed global investment firm.
– Existing investors 5AM Ventures, MPM Capital, Roche Venture Fund, MRL Ventures Fund and Agent Capital also participated in the financing.
– The new investment will be used to advance its pipeline to the clinic.