Harmonize Health Announces $10 Million Series A to Help Medical Groups Better Serve High Risk Patients
– Harmonize Health announced a $10m Series A investment led by Launchpad Digital Health with participation from Stanford University, Gaingels and existing investors Trinity Ventures and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The investment will be used to expand its reach with organizations aiming to improve patient outcomes among elderly, high-risk patient populations.
– The company is pioneering a software plus services solution that connects the patient with their provider for effective remote monitoring and care delivery.
– Leading healthcare organizations, including Intermountain Healthcare and Choice Physicians Network, use Harmonize to evaluate patient situations remotely and deliver high-value interventions before a patient goes to the ER.
– Harmonize has led to a 30% reduction in emergency room visits and hospital admissions for patients.
Sensi.ai raises $3.5M Seed Round for its AI Quality of Care Management Platform in Senior Care Environments
– Sensi.ai raises $3.5M Seed Round for its AI Quality of Care Management Platform in Senior Care Environments
– Flint Capital led the round
– The investment will support Sensi’s continued market expansion across US in-home care agencies and senior care facilities.
– The platform provides audio analytics-based insight that helps eliminate blind-spots and enables care agencies with complete visibility and transparency into each hour of care without having to rely on neither the caregiver nor the client’s input.
– Sensi enables agencies, for the first time ever, to obtain data-based insight into each client’s care needs and ensure that their caregivers are best equipped to answer those needs in the highest quality manner. Agency managers can now obtain an objective overview and take simple actions that drive staff and client retention, mitigate liability claims and help with new client acquisition.