Real estate investment app Concreit launches with $6M in new funding
17 Sep, 2021
– Homage, a caregiving-focused startup, raised $30m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Sheares Healthcare Group and joined by new investors DG Daiwa Ventures and Sagana Capital, and returning backers East Ventures, HealthXCapital, SeedPlus, Trihill Capital and Alternate Ventures.
– The funding will be used to develop Homage’s technology, continue integrating with aged and disability care payer and provider infrastructure and speed-up its regional expansion through partnerships with hospitals and care providers.
– Homage currently operates in Singapore, Malaysia and Australia.
– Homage’s services include home visits from caregivers, nurses, therapists and doctors; telemedicine; and services for chronic illnesses.