Unicorn Nest news
– Nest Collaborative is a Farmington, Conn.-based creator of a virtual lactation consultation platform.
– Company raised $2.1m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Altitude Ventures with participation from Bread and Butter Ventures, Wavemaker 360, Portfolia FemTech Fund II, Connecticut Innovations, Carnrite Ventures, and the Hustle Fund.
– The new investment will be used to scale the team, invest in additional breastfeeding support offerings, increase marketing and partnerships, expand its scale and technological capabilities.
Aditi Consulting Raises Capital Led by Georgia Oak Partners to Accelerate Expansion of its Consulting Services
– Aditi Consulting Raises Capital Led by Georgia Oak Partners to Accelerate Expansion of its Consulting Services
– Aditi is a leading global technology solutions provider
– Aditi builds strategies, systems and teams to help clients solve some of their most complex business challenges.
– As companies face a new way of working and a need for accelerated digital transformation, this partnership will further fuel Aditi’s full-stack tech capabilities and ability to deliver customized solutions that will propel change and connect data to real business outcomes for customers.
– Aditi continues to be recognized as one of the best companies to work for by Forbes and Washington’s Great Places to Work.
Unicorn Nest news
– U.S. Integrity is a Las Vegas and New York-based technology and data-driven analytics company monitoring match-fixing, game manipulation and other unethical or illegal betting-related activity.
– The company secured $1m in seed funding.
– This round was led by the New York Angels with participation from Harvard Business School Alumni Angels of New York, existing investor SeventySix Capital, and several prominent financial service executives and entrepreneurs.
– Jeffrey Seltzer co-led the process for the New York Angels investment group and joined as a new Board Director.