Unicorn Nest news
– Coterie Closes $11.5M in Series A-1 Financing
– The round was led by Intact Ventures with participation from Alpha Edison, Lackawanna Insurance Group, a subsidiary of Group1001, and previous investors, RPM Ventures, Allos Ventures, and several others.
– Coterie integrates insurance into platforms and processes that businesses already use.
– Since raising its Series A, the company has continued to team up with key platforms such as Intuit Quickbooks and Thryv to deliver business insurance through the tools and services that small business owners are already using.
– In addition, Coterie recently announced it had launched solutions to help independent agents and brokers more seamlessly sell and service small business insurance.