The venture was found in Asia in China. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Shanghai.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Yongjin Group works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Minerva Project, Ready4, Rainbow Medical, Ltd.. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Medical Device, Hospital. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Yongjin Group, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Benchmark, TAL Education Group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TAL Education Group, ZhenFund, Tan Tan Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TAL Education Group, Castor Ventures, ByteDance.
|9F Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Ascend Venture Capital||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|Bonaventure Capital||Alabama, Birmingham, United States|
|BrainLAB||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|CityBlock Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Diaspora Angel Network||-|
|DS Investment Management Co.,Ltd||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|German Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Grupara Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Pod Investment||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Quest Diagnostics||Madison, New Jersey, United States|
|SNCF||France, Ile-de-France, Saint-denis-lès-rebais|
|Steadfast Venture Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Taifu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Techbridge International||Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States|
|Vimac Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|WILD Group Management||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|Willsun Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Wobbly-Door Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|06 Sep 2022||Minhang, Shanghai, China|
|$20M||01 Dec 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$7M||03 Mar 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$57M||11 Jul 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||27 Mar 2017||Guangdong Province|
|$463K||01 May 2015||Minhang District|
|$25M||16 Feb 2015||Tel Aviv District|
|$45M||15 Oct 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Aug 2014||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.