In 1980 was created Xiamen C&D Corporation, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Xiamen.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Microidea Technology, Yingsheng Biology, Skylimit Entertainment Group The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Social Media.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Xiamen C&D Corporation, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Yahui Precision Medicine Fund, Source Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shenzhen Weiyue Creative Investment Co., ZhenFund, Weibo. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Toutoushidao Capital, Shenzhen Weiyue Creative Investment Co., Qualcomm Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|CornerstoneCapital||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Fairfax Financial Holdings||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Fearless Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|INROADS Capital Partners||Evanston, Illinois, United States|
|Jinkai High-tech Investment||China, Japan, Kagoshima Prefecture|
|Jinyun Electrical Installation||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Lockheed Martin||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|Morgan Creek Digital||Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States|
|Scytl||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Seed4Soft||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Strada Education Innovation Fund||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Teton Growth Partners||Jackson, United States, Wyoming|
|The Duke Endowment||-|
|Unity Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|VCDE Venture Partners||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Watson Fund||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|$139M||07 Sep 2022||Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China|
|$15M||23 May 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$47M||20 Dec 2021||Meishan, Sichuan, China|
|$46M||09 Nov 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$51M||26 Sep 2021||Qingdao City, Shandong, China|
|$30M||18 Jan 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$108M||11 Nov 2020||Shanghai, China|
|$315M||28 Oct 2020||Shanghai, China|
|$77M||06 Jul 2020||Futian District, Guangdong Province|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.