This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Xevin Investments is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The the headquarters of this VC is in Warszawa. The VC's location is in Europe, Poland.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Along with Xevin Investments, start-ups are often financed by Techstars, Techstars Berlin Accelerator, Mariusz Gralewski. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are RTAventures VC, Protos Venture Capital, Mariusz Gralewski, the total number of co-investors is 5. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by SMRK VC Fund, RTAventures VC, Przemyslaw Gacek, out of 5 investors from our database.
The fund was created by Gwidon Humeniuk, Marek Rusiecki.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Internet, Marketing. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Grono.net, Preply, Preply. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are most common for this fund. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 32 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. Xevin Investments participates, on average, in 17 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: northsquareinvest.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
2.9% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.