In 2014 was created Womena, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Dubai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in United Arab Emirates.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Blockchain. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Arab Emirates. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Souqalmal.com, Bayzat, Loyyal. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Womena, startups are often financed by Wamda Capital, Jabbar Internet Group, Enabling Future. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enabling Future, Wamda Capital, VentureSouq. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Wamda Capital, VentureSouq.
The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Womena works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Chantalle Dumonceaux, Elissa Freiha.
Funds with similar focus
|$750K||14 Jun 2020||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$25K||17 Oct 2018||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
|$266K||01 Jan 2018||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|27 Dec 2017||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
WARM (World Airplay Radio Monitor)
|01 Nov 2017||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|01 Jan 2017||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$3M||10 Nov 2016||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|07 Nov 2016||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$800K||26 Jun 2016||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.