Westlake Village BioPartners appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2018. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Westlake Village.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund was created by Beth Seidenberg.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ArsenalBio. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Therapeutics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Westlake Village BioPartners, startups are often financed by Lilly Asia Ventures, Ping An Ventures, Penn Medicine Co-Investment Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vida Ventures, University of California, UCSF Foundation Investment Company.
|Air New Zealand||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|Bewa7er||Bilbao, Pais Vasco, Spain|
|District 2 Capital||-|
|Gongqingcheng Angcheng Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Hunan Zhijia Touzi||-|
|IFC Venture Capital Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Ingenio||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|L Squared Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Leader Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|New Asia Partners||-|
|Oyster Angel Fund||-|
|Shanghai Jugu Equity Investment Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Silfurberg||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|TPY Capital||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Tweed Renaissance Investors Capital||-|
|VNG Innovation||Germany, Leipzig, Saxony|
|Walgreens Boots Alliance||Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|$100M||30 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$84M||16 Feb 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$85M||26 Jan 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$250M||16 Nov 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$60M||15 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$80M||29 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$47M||22 Jul 2021||California, United States|
|$50M||29 Apr 2021||Thousand Oaks, California, United States|
|26 Apr 2021||Thousand Oaks, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.