In 2013 was created True Incube, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Thailand. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bangkok.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the True Incube, startups are often financed by SOSV, Paul Wu, MOX. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sinarmas, SOSV, SMDV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Golden Gate Ventures, SMDV, SBI Asset Management.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Thailand. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight QueQ, Omise. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Machine Learning, Mobile Payments. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Saroj Ativitavas. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
|Albright Capital Management||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Apax Digital||New York, New York, United States|
|Asas Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Boyuan Zichan||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Dark Horse Investment||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|DreamTech Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Eyrir Invest||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|Lanhu Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Nantong Yingji Construction Management||-|
|Nippon Export and Investment Insurance||Japan, Tokyo|
|Normandie Participations||Basse-Normandie, France, Normandy|
|Nuochengda Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Princeton Alumni Entrepreneurs Fund||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|SBI Cross-Border Advantage Fund||-|
|TDF Ventures||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|ToJoy||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|U.S. CAD||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Yonsei Technology Business Center||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$2M||29 Mar 2019||Thailand, Bangkok|
|$2M||05 Jun 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$500K||04 Jun 2018||Krung Thep, Thailand|
|$2M||06 May 2015||Thailand|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.