Tree Line Asia
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Hong Kong, Central
This investor is located in Asia, Hong Kong. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Central.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Wealth Management, Mobile Payments. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Janalakshmi, MobiKwik. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India.
This fund was the most active in 2012. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 30 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Besides Tree Line Asia, start-ups are typically funded by Sequoia Capital India, Lok Capital, Caspian Impact Investments. The fund often co-invests with Sequoia Capital India, Caspian Impact Investments, Net1 UEPS Technologies, Inc.. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Sequoia Capital India, Net1 UEPS Technologies, Inc., GMO VenturePartners, out of 1 investor from our database.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.