This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The Netherlands, Hoofddorp
SanomaVentures was established in 2012, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in Hoofddorp. The VC's location is in Europe, The Netherlands.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Software, E-Commerce. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - The Netherlands. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Peerby, SendCloud, Virtuagym are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Aside from SanomaVentures, start-ups are often funded by Techstars London Accelerator, Techstars, Rockstart Accelerator. The fund often co-invests with Techstars, OpenOcean, XAnge. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by BOM Capital, henQ, Techstars, as well as 2 other investors.
This fund was the most active in 2013. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. SanomaVentures is involved in 19 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 1 percentage points less exits in comparison to other VCs.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
9.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.