In 1982 was created The Phoenix Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seattle.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SchemaLogic, Acadio Corporation, Widevine Technologies. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Higher Education, Business Information Systems.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Phoenix Partners, startups are often financed by TransCosmos. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TransCosmos, SoftBank Capital, Ridge Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pacesetter Capital Group, Constellation Technology Ventures, VantagePoint Capital Partners.
The real fund results show that this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The high activity for fund was in 2000. Comparing to the other companies, this The Phoenix Partners performs on 31 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Purple Arch Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|F50||United States, Austin|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||United States, Houston|
|Toucan Capital||United States, Bethesda|
|Great Eastern Holdings||-|
|Associated Bank||United States, Green Bay|
|Petra Partners||United States, New York|
|Veritech Ventures||United States, New York|
|China Mobile Innovation Industry Fund||China, Beijing|
|nChain||United Kingdom, London|
|Kitakyushu Bank||Japan, Kitakyushu|
|Tribe of Angels||United States, Boulder|
|GROW agtech accelerator||Russia, Moscow|
|Great Eastern Holdings||-|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||-|
|Eucalyptus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv|
Industries Bernard & Fils
|02 Dec 2017||Canada, Quebec City|
|$4M||17 Jan 2005||United States, " United States"}|
|$11M||01 Sep 2000||United States, Seattle|
|$30M||24 Apr 2000||United States, Seattle|
|17 Feb 2000||United States, San Jose|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.