The Moinian Group appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1982. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from The Moinian Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rocean, Knotel. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Food and Beverage, Rental Property. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the The Moinian Group, startups are often financed by Currency M (The Moinian Group), Rocket Internet, Peak State Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are blisce/, Wolfson Group, Wainbridge Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rohan Oza, Reshma Saujani, Peter Carlsson.
The fund was created by Joseph Moinian.
|Cathexis||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Changzhou Gaoxin Tou||China, Jiangsu, Jintan|
|China Environmental Technology and Bioenergy Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|E Fund Management Co.,LTD.||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Funds managed by Maj Invest||-|
|Huitianxi Touzi||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Ju Shi Chuang Tou||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|KSD Advisory||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Mentor Partners||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Monarch Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Movile||Brazil, Paraíba, Sao Paulo|
|N29 Capital Partners||Manitowish Waters, United States, Wisconsin|
|pcorder.com||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Reti Televisive Italiane S.p.A.||Cologno Monzese, Italy, Lombardia|
|Spherik Accelerator||Cluj, Cluj-Napoca, Romania|
|Superseed Ventures||Australia, Collingwood, Victoria|
|The Good Stuff||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tongcheng Zhongchuang Fund||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Zhuhai Hecheng Zhiyi Ziben Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$60M||21 Sep 2021||-|
|$119M||18 Apr 2019||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$75M||10 Apr 2018||New York, United States|
|01 Apr 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|$15M||19 Jan 2018||New York, New York, United States|
– Bilt Rewards, a loyalty program for property renters to earn points on rent with no fees and build a path toward homeownership, announced a round of $60 million in growth funding that values the company at $350 million.
– The investment comes from Wells Fargo and Mastercard and a group of the nation’s largest real estate owners, including Blackstone Group, AvalonBay Communities, Douglas Elliman, Equity Residential, GID-Windsor Communities, LENx, The Moinian Group, Morgan Properties, Starwood Capital Group and Related.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.