The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Kelayres.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Redfin, DATAllegro, AmberWave Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Services, Search Engine. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the The Hillman Company, startups are often financed by Madrona Venture Group, Adams Capital Management, Vulcan Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Adams Capital Management, Madrona Venture Group, Sequel Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Madrona Venture Group, Vulcan Capital, DFJ.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2001. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this The Hillman Company works on 7 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Acta Wireless||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Bhex.com||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Blue Cove Ventures||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|Caravel Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CCS Construction Staffing||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Centurium Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Crate & Barrel||Illinois, Naperville, United States|
|Flying Fish Partners||-|
|Food Angels||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Heilbronn|
|Guangzhou Liby Enterprise Group Co.||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Infonet Services Corporation||California, El Segundo, United States|
|Maple Leaf Angels||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|National Digital Infrastructure Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Silicon Valley Internet Capital||California, Monterey, United States|
|Starr Global Holding||-|
|Techstars Autonomous Technology||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|The ERA Foundation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$50M||13 Nov 2013||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$10M||12 Nov 2009||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$27M||23 Jan 2001||Princeton, New Jersey, United States|
Aspect Medical Systems
|$17M||01 Jan 1997||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.