The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1855. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Philadelphia. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The current fund was established by Francis West Lewis.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, startups are often financed by White Owl Capital Partners, Safeguard Scientifics, Kapor Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BioAdvance, White Owl Capital Partners, Total Access Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Management, Total Access Fund, T. Rowe Price.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Spark Therapeutics, Bainbridge Health, Velano Vascular Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Biopharma. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Opposing the other organizations, this The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia works on 11 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|Aligned Climate Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|BUYOVERCHAT TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|Deephaven Capital Management||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|DeepTech Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Innovestor||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Israel Electric Corporation||Hefa, Hefa, Israel|
|Mega Uranium Ltd||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Modjule||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Nasser M. AL.Sulmi Sons. LLC||-|
|Norges Vel||Norway, Rogaland, Skretting|
|Platinum AM||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Shanghai Ruizhang Investment||-|
|Xinhu Zhongbao Co Ltd||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$1M||15 Jun 2018||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Aevi Genomic Medicine
|$28M||17 Oct 2017||Radnor Township, Pennsylvania, United States|
|15 Aug 2017||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$17M||07 Mar 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|07 Jul 2016||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50M||22 Oct 2013||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.