The Caisse des Du00e9pu00f4ts is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1816. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Paris. The company was established in Europe in France.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the The Caisse des Du00e9pu00f4ts, startups are often financed by FaDiu00e8se, CapDecisif, XAnge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are RATP Capital Innovation, Inco, Amundi Private Equity Funds. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by RATP Capital Innovation, XAnge, Union Square Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - France. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cityscoot, Spallian, PayinTech. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Search Engine.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this The Caisse des Du00e9pu00f4ts works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2016.
|&vest||New York, New York, United States|
|Constant Innovation||Australia, Mount Waverley, Victoria|
|Dafengshou||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Dating Group||Central Region, Malta, Sliema|
|Delta Asset Management||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Groupama||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Inspire Ventures||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|KMC Founders Fund||-|
|McKenna Capital||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|MCM Investment Partners||-|
|Nantong Haifu Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nantong|
|OCBC NISP Ventura||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Oria Capital||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Round 2 Investors||-|
|RSG Capital||Ljubljana, Ljubljana Urban Commune, Slovenia|
|Sharp Capital, LP||-|
|Shenzhen Ganxin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Osiris Group||-|
|Zhe Xin Ziben||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$1M||07 Nov 2022||-|
|$14M||15 Mar 2022||Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, France|
|$10M||20 Sep 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$2M||16 Dec 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$139M||06 Oct 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$304M||30 Sep 2020||France, Ile-de-France|
|$4M||07 May 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$7M||31 Mar 2020||France, Ile-de-France|
|$5M||23 May 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.