In 1879 was created The Asahi Shimbun Company, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Japan. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Japan. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Analytics, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sturfee, Fuller, NewsWhip
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the The Asahi Shimbun Company, startups are often financed by Social Starts, m8 Capital, Shane Naughton. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Social Starts, Global Catalyst Partners, Colopl Next. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by VOYAGE VENTURES, Spiral Ventures Pte Ltd., Sega.
The top activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This The Asahi Shimbun Company works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|950K||24 May 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|197M||24 Aug 2018||Japan, Chiyoda|
|1M||27 Feb 2015||Japan, Chiba|
|4M||20 Jul 2016||Japan, Chiba|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.