Tembusu ICT Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In real terms, this VC performs 30 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund's activity peaked in 2019.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Along with Tembusu ICT Fund, start-ups are often financed by YourNest Venture Capital, WI Harper Group, UOB Venture. The most common co-investors for the fund are WI Harper Group, UOB Venture, Sonae IM. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by SGInnovate, PacificBridge Asset Management, MCM Investment Partners.
KaHa Pte, ViSenze, TAIGER are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 2 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Analytics, Visual Search. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.