Telefonica appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1924. The company was established in Europe in Spain. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Madrid.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Telefonica, startups are often financed by Wayra, Telefonica Innovation Ventures - Overview, [email protected]. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wayra, Telefonica Innovation Ventures - Overview, SunBridge Global Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wayra, Total Ventures, TempoCap.
This organization was formed by Glyn Povah, Luis Angel Galindo. We also calculated 27 valuable employees in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Box, Third Space Learning, SATLANTIS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Web Hosting, E-Commerce. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
When the investment is from Telefonica the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 16 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Telefonica works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
|100M||05 Dec 2013||United States, Redwood City|
|2M||22 May 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|2M||30 Jan 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|68M||27 Nov 2014||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||23 Oct 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|5M||26 Oct 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||14 Feb 2018||Spain, Barcelona|
|10 Feb 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.