Stonehenge Growth Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1999. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Dallas.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The typical startup value when the investment from Stonehenge Growth Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Stonehenge Growth Capital works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Stonehenge Growth Capital, startups are often financed by Stonehenge Capital, McKnight Foundation, Connecticut Innovations. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Connecticut Innovations, Trillium Group, Benslie International Ltd. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Stonehenge Capital, Norwest Venture Partners, HighCape Partners.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PosiGen, iCardiac Technologies, PCC Technology Group. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Health Care. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Everbright-IDG Industrial Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fujian Innovation Investment Management||-|
|Jinzhuo Hengbang Technology||China, Jinzhou, Liaoning|
|Mizuho Securities||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Nanping Baiyi||China, Fujiang, Sichuan|
|NetScientific||England, London, United Kingdom|
|SmartSens Technology||China, Shanghai|
|Total Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, La Défense|
|$3M||06 Aug 2018||Rochester, New York, United States|
|$3M||01 Oct 2017||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$5M||10 Aug 2017||Louisiana, United States|
The Big Willow, Inc.
|$1M||28 Jul 2017||Connecticut, United States|
PCC Technology Group
|$5M||12 Jun 2014||Connecticut, United States|
|14 Nov 2007||Rochester, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.