STO Express is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1993. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Qingpu. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the STO Express, startups are often financed by Yihao Capital, HNA Group, Eastern Bell Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yunda Express, S.F. Express, Long Star Growth. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Haier Capital, CICC.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Packaging Services, Hotel. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Hive Box, Shentong Wanma
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this STO Express works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The typical startup value when the investment from STO Express is 10-50 millions dollars.
|Artesian/GRDC GrainInnovate Fund||-|
|Caduceus Capital Partners||Brentwood, Tennessee, United States|
|CondeNet||California, San Francisco, United States|
|CX Collective||Austin, Texas, United States|
|DASH Ventures||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|Entrepreneurial Spark||Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom|
|Fishman Group||Michigan, Southfield, United States|
|Funk Ventures||California, Pacific Palisades, United States|
|Goldstate Securities||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Grower Venture Capital||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Iceland Venture Studio||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|KAAJ Ventures||California, Santa Rosa, United States|
|Kexin Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Linkconn||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|MPcroissance||France, Midi-Pyrenees, Toulouse|
|TechnoPlus Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|The National Endowment for the Arts||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Vauban Partenaires||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|WisdoMont Asset Management||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Xiangzhang Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$4M||29 Mar 2019||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$323M||23 Jan 2018||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$15M||01 Aug 2015||Changning District, China|
Tian Tian Express
|$24M||01 Jan 2012||China, Zhejiang|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.