State Farm Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the State Farm Ventures, startups are often financed by Wild Basin Investments, Florida Funders, DeepWork Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wild Basin Investments, Seven Peaks Ventures, S3 Ventures.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Collaboration, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Liveoak Technologies, Homee.
|Altpoint Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Chorus One||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|Cross ventures||Japan, Tokyo|
|Everis Group||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Frontier Angels||Montana, Polson, United States|
|Fuqua Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Gigoptix||California, San Jose, United States|
|Lead Wealth Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Mahanusa Capital||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Republic Labs||New York, New York, United States|
|Romulus Capital||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Samsung Electronics||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Suntory Holdings||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|U.S. Department of Transportation||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|WORLD||Japan, Kyotango, Kyoto Prefecture|
OWL Autonomous Imaging
|$15M||25 Jan 2022||Fairport, New York, United States|
|$9M||18 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$53M||17 Nov 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|16 Nov 2021||Maryland, United States|
|$17M||30 Sep 2021||Tampa, Florida, United States|
Phiar Technologies, Inc.
|$12M||27 Sep 2021||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$15M||22 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$44M||14 Jul 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$60M||17 Nov 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Car IQ from Oakland develops a payment solution for fleet vehicles.
– Series B $15m round was led by Forté Ventures with participation from Ally Ventures, BlackBerry Limited, State Farm Ventures, and TELUS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.