This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, Israel. The main office of this VC is situated in Herzliya.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2017. This fund was the most active in 2008. In comparison with other funds, Startup Factory makes 9 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Besides Startup Factory, start-ups are typically funded by Atlas Venture, Alta Partners. The most common co-investors for the fund are Atlas Venture, Alta Partners, TVM Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Atlas Venture, Alta Partners, DFJ TelAviv Venture Partners, as well as 6 other investors.
The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Xelerated, Jinni, Xelerated Holdings are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Israel. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Semiconductor, Messaging. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund.
This VC was founded by Ofer Ariely. The overall number of key employee in the fund's team is 1.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: thestartupfactory.co; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
10.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.