Stark Investments is the famous VC, which was founded in 1992. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Milwaukee.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Stark Investments, startups are often financed by The Carlyle Group, Delphi Ventures, Venture Investors. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Venture Investors, The Carlyle Group, Panasonic Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polaris Partners, The Coca-Cola Company, The Carlyle Group.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PixelOptics, Heavy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Health Care.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2005. This Stark Investments works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
|Sinclair Digital Ventures||United States, Seattle|
|Volcano Capital||United States, New York|
|Bohai Leasing||China, Beijing|
|Penske Automotive Group||United States, Bloomfield Hills|
|Hewlett-Packard||United States, Palo Alto|
|HMC Capital||Chile, Santiago|
|Shunwei Foundation||China, Beijing|
|Whittier Ventures||United States, Boston|
|Huake Caifu Touzi||China, Haidian|
|Miura Co.,Ltd.||Japan, Matsuyama|
|OPUS360||United States, New York|
|JS Corp||South Korea, Seoul|
|Daoming Optics & Chemical||China, Yongkang|
|Springtide||United States, Cambridge|
|LEGO Innovation Investment Fund||-|
|True Digital Group||Thailand, Bangkok|
|Intersect Capital||United States, San Ramon|
|$113M||08 Dec 2007||United States, Seattle|
Virent Energy Systems
|$21M||07 Sep 2007||United States, Madison|
|21 Dec 2005||United States, New York|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.