SoFi is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2011. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Belgium. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Biotechnology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AgroSavfe, BlockFi Lending LLC, CoScale The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The fund was created by Daniel Macklin, Ian Brady, James Finnigan, Michael Cagney.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SoFi, startups are often financed by Qbic Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PMV, VIB, University of Leuven. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by PMV, VIB, Sofinnova Partners.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this SoFi works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015.
|2M||06 Aug 2015||Belgium, Ghent|
|5M||11 Jan 2013||Belgium, Ghent|
|8M||20 Dec 2016||Belgium, Ghent|
|1M||17 Jul 2014||Belgium, Leuven|
|44M||27 Jul 2020||Belgium, Ghent|
|2M||01 Apr 2015||Belgium, Antwerp|
|1M||21 Jan 2016||Belgium, Ghent|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.