Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Blockstack We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Open Source, Developer Platform.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the SNZ Holding, startups are often financed by zk Capital, Winklevoss capital, Visary Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Spartan Group, Tembusu Partners, IOSG Venture. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HashKey Capital, Frontier Ventures.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Elephant||United States, Boston|
|Caerus Ventures||United States, West Palm Beach|
|RTP Capital Associates||United States, Raleigh|
|The Capital Partnership||United Kingdom, London|
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Nebraska||United States, Omaha|
|Daimler Mobility Services||Germany, Stuttgart|
|Hurun Report||China, Pudong|
|Nikko Synergy Partners||United States, Menlo Park|
|Government of the Republic of Rwanda||-|
|Tech Council Ventures||United States, New Brunswick|
|Wutong Ideal Capital Management||China, Beijing|
|MT Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|OPIFER||Czechia, Jihomoravsky kraj|
|First Financial Bank||United States, Terre Haute|
|Lightrock||United Kingdom, London|
|Daimler Mobility Services||-|
|$10M||02 Sep 2021|
|$10M||24 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$2M||10 Jun 2021|
|$88M||13 May 2021||China, Hong Kong Island|
|$30M||30 Mar 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|26 Mar 2021||Singapore, Singapore|
|$1M||05 Oct 2020||United States, Minneapolis|
|$600K||01 Sep 2020|
|$1M||27 Mar 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
– Animoca Brands, a Hong Kong-based company delivering digital property rights to gamers via NFTs, completed a capital raise of US$88,888,888 (approximately A$113,500,000) at a price per share of A$1.10 based on a valuation of US$1b.
– Backers included Kingsway Capital, RIT Capital Partners (formerly Rothschild Investment Trust), HashKey Fintech Investment Fund, AppWorks Fund, LCV Fund, Huobi, Octava, Ellerston Capital, Perennial, Axia Infinity Ventures, SNZ, Liberty City Ventures, Metapurse, and other prominent investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to make further acquisitions, develop new products, continue to make strategic investments, and secure additional licenses for intellectual properties.
– imToken, a world-class blockchain technology company best known for its secure decentralized digital wallet, today announced the completion of a US$30 million Series B financing led by Qiming Venture Partners, with participation from its lead Series A investor IDG Capital and new investors including Breyer Capital, HashKey, Signum Capital, Longling Capital, SNZ and co-founder of Fosun International, Mr. LIANG Xinjun.
– imToken was founded in 2016 to address a lack of user-friendly entry points to the cryptocurrency space. In line with its belief that digital asset wallets are the most secure and cost-effective way of banking, the company set out to make the world of decentralized digital wallets more easily and securely accessible by creating a wallet platform with unprecedented ease-of-use and industry leading platform security.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.