Sienna Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1990. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Rafael. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Sienna Ventures works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2004. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Sienna Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, TCV, Intel Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Globespan Capital Partners, BA Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Globespan Capital Partners, Scale Venture Partners.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Advertising, Consulting. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Motricity, M7 Networks, AtomicTangerine For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
|The Mars Agency||-|
|ICC Health||United States, San Diego|
|Yusan Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Humana||United States, Louisville|
|EastBridge Partners||South Korea, Seoul|
|Military Civil Integration Industry Development Fund||China, Shanghai|
|Nigata Tochi Tatemono Hanbaisenta||Japan, Niigata|
|Christopher Toomey Trust||-|
|Kingfisher Investment Advisors||United States, San Francisco|
|HLM Management Company||United States, Boston|
|The Coca-Cola Company||United States, Atlanta|
|Humana||United States, Louisville|
|The Mars Agency||United States, Southfield|
|FLIR Systems||United States, Wilsonville|
|Bright Horizons Family Solutions||United States, Watertown|
|ORIX USA Corporation||United States, Dallas|
|Sonar Ventures||Spain, Madrid|
|Luoji Siwei||China, Beijing|
|Rebel Fund||United States, San Francisco|
|$32M||11 Aug 2006||United States, Bellevue|
|$20M||03 May 2005||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||30 Jul 2004||United States, San Francisco|
|$20M||29 Jul 2004||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||21 Jan 2004||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||01 May 2003||United States, San Francisco|
|03 Apr 2002||United States, " United States"}|
|$7M||02 Jan 2002||United States, " United States"}|
|$12M||17 May 2001||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.