The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Fort Myers. The company was established in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the SI Ventures, startups are often financed by Tredegar Investments, Redleaf Group, Walden International. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Catalyst Partners, Venrock, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iSherpa Capital, Vortex Partners, Venrock.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2001. The real fund results show that this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This SI Ventures works on 16 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moai technologies, Cognet, eAngler. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Android. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
|Bohai Leasing||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Daoming Optics & Chemical||China, Yongkang, Zhejiang|
|FD Corporation||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Kariya|
|Follett Corporation||Illinois, United States, Westchester|
|Fort Capital||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Guangyi (Beijing) Wenhua Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hewlett-Packard||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Horsley Bridge Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Huake Caifu Touzi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Midas Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Missouri Innovation Center||Columbia, Missouri, United States|
|Shanghai Luanxiang Investment||China, Shanghai|
|Shunwei Foundation||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Springtide||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|W.L. Gore & Associates||New Jersey, Newark, United States|
|World Wide Invest||-|
|Zhongtai Investment||China, Hebei, Langfang|
|$1M||30 Oct 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$6M||13 Jun 2005||Massachusetts, United States|
RealVue Simulation Technologies
|$12M||07 Apr 2004||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$5M||04 Mar 2004||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||05 Sep 2003||Massachusetts, United States|
|$13M||20 Aug 2001||California, United States|
|$4M||12 Jul 2001||Colorado, United States|
|$14M||06 Sep 2000||Massachusetts, United States|
|28 Jun 2000||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.