In 2013 was created Ship2B, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in Europe in Spain. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Barcelona.
The fund was created by Xavier Pont.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Ship2B, startups are often financed by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Wayra, Capital Cell. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Capital Cell, Seed Capital Bizkaia, Inveready Technology Investment Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ENISA, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Chivas Venture.
When the investment is from Ship2B the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 70 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Visualfy, Cebiotex, Boolino. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Spain. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Retail, Information Technology.
Funds with similar focus
|Arkblu Capital||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Bluebird Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Eiffel Investment Group||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|FPE Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Frontier Equities VC||New York, New York, United States|
|Gabriel Venture Partners||California, San Mateo, United States|
|J.H. Whitney & Co||Connecticut, New Canaan, United States|
|JumpStart||California, Torrance, United States|
|MeCool Group||China, Jiading District|
|MENA Ventures||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Nomow Incubator||Ar Riyad, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Shenzhen Jasic Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|The Pearse Lyons Accelerator||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Traffix||Canada, Milton, Ontario|
|Young Turk Ventures||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
The Smart Lollipop
|$377K||05 Sep 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$1M||13 Jun 2022||Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|$11M||09 May 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Dana, by a thousand colibris SL
|$320K||01 May 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$2M||23 Mar 2022||Andalucia, Andalusia, Spain|
|$920K||15 Mar 2022||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$2M||08 Feb 2022||Spain, Valencian Community, Spain|
|$1M||15 Jul 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$613K||03 Feb 2021||Valencia, Valencian Community, Spain|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.