This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Attleboro
Sensata Technologies was established in 2006, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The fund is located in United States, North America. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Attleboro.
The fund's activity peaked in 2016. When Sensata Technologies invests, the average start-up valuation is more than 1 billion dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Information Services, 3D Technology. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Quanergy Systems is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 7 participants. Besides Sensata Technologies, start-ups are typically funded by Wardenclyffe Partners, Samsung Ventures, Motus Ventures. The most common co-investors for the fund are VPG Asia, Samsung Ventures, Reshape. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Manhattan Venture Partners.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sensata.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '0' last, first last, first_initial '0' last, last, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.