Schrodinger is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1990. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Therapeutics, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nimbus Therapeutics, Morphic Therapeutic. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Schrodinger, startups are often financed by Bill Gates, Atlas Venture, SR One. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Timothy A. Springer, SR One, Polaris Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SR One, Pfizer Venture Investments, Bill Gates.
The fund was created by Richard Friesner, William Goddard.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this Schrodinger performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2016.
|Accelerated Growth Partners||-|
|Beijing Guoyou Ziben||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|BMO Harris Bank||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Development Principles Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Fondazione Golinelli||Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
|FundFire||New York, New York, United States|
|GCM Grosvenor||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Ikemori Venture Support||Japan, Tokyo|
|Juesheng.com||China, Dongcheng, Shaanxi|
|Mithras Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nanwang Ziben||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Propeler||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Purdue Foundry||Indiana, United States, West Lafayette|
|RockTree Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Tower Three Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|ZNJ||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$100M||20 Oct 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$40M||01 Jun 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
Bright Angel Therapeutics
|03 Dec 2019||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$80M||25 Sep 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$65M||05 Jun 2018||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$51M||30 Jun 2016||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||01 Jan 2016||Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||29 Apr 2010||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.