This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Wedding. This investor is located in Europe, Germany.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Pharmaceutical, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Anacor Pharmaceutical.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2007. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2010. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Along with Schering AG, start-ups are often financed by Aberdare Ventures, Rho Ventures, Venrock. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Venrock, Rho Capital Partners, GSK Venture Fund. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by GSK Venture Fund, Venrock, U.S. Department of the Treasury.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.