Rockstart Accelerator appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Rockstart Accelerator, startups are often financed by Start-Up Chile, Vitulum Ventures, Tola Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vitulum Ventures, Tola Capital, Notion. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Marcel Beemsterboer, DOEN Participaties, Arthur Kosten.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. When the investment is from Rockstart Accelerator the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Rockstart Accelerator works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Bjorn Brekel, Don Ritzen, James Digby, Koen Wagemakers, Oscar Kneppers, Rune Theill. The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PastBook, Syndy, Deskbookers. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Apps. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|1000K||23 Jan 2013||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|27 Aug 2013||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|2M||01 Oct 2014||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|293K||28 Apr 2014||Panama, San Francisco|
|27K||15 Jan 2014||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|76K||01 Mar 2016||Portugal, Almada|
|08 Apr 2016||Estonia, Tallinn|
|14 Jun 2017||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|418K||28 Aug 2019||Portugal, Porto|
|06 Mar 2017||Portugal, Almada|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.