This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Gent. The VC's location is in Europe, Belgium.
JenaValve Technology, 4Tech, Biocartis are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Ireland. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Manufacturing, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 4 more areas of investment. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up.
The fund was created by Rudi M. Marien.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 7-8 others. Besides RMM, start-ups are typically funded by VI Partners AG, Sunstone Life Science Ventures, Neomed Management and 10 more VCs. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Valiance Asset Management, Neomed Management, Valiance Solutions, the total number of co-investors is 7. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by PMV Tina Fund, Johnson & Johnson Development Corporation, Wellcome Trust.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2015. In comparison with other funds, RMM makes 9 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 40 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: rmmsolutions.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
40.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.