The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Sydney. The company was established in Australia.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Nok Nok Labs, HouseCanary, MYPINPAD. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Comparing to the other companies, this Raven Ventures Australia performs on 16 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Raven Ventures Australia the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Kristian Blaszczynski, Philip Sheridan. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Raven Ventures Australia, startups are often financed by ONSET Ventures, Entrepreneur First, Tech Coast Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ECA Ventures, Thundersoft, Scott Farquhar. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scott Farquhar, Paradigm Talent Agency, Morpheus Ventures.
|K3 Ventures||Singapore, Singapore|
|Castlight Health||United States, San Francisco|
|Infuse Ventures||India, Ahmedabad|
|BD Ventures||Bangladesh, Dhaka|
|Majid Al Futtaim Holdings LLC.||United Arab Emirates, Dubai|
|Hongjiao Capital||China, Ningbo|
|Falcon Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|K Partners||Australia, Melbourne|
|Conde Nast Digital Germany||-|
|Dingqing Investment||China, Beijing|
|Broad Beach Ventures||United States, Los Angeles|
|LunaCap Ventures||United States, New York|
|One Team Collective||-|
|CK Venture Capital||Germany, Unterschleißheim|
|DM CLUSTER||Japan, Fukui|
|Zhongzhihe Chuangtou||China, Shenzhen|
|$75M||04 May 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$6M||01 Oct 2020||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
|$20M||23 Oct 2018||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
|$33M||12 Jan 2017||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||22 Sep 2015||Australia, Townsville|
|$1M||09 Jun 2015||United States, Las Vegas|
|01 Jan 2015||Singapore, Singapore|
|$1M||01 Nov 2014||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||01 Oct 2014||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.