This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Randstad was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in Europe, Spain. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Madrid.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Gigwalk is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Retail, Location Based Services. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 3 more industries for this fund.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2014.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 6 others. Along with Randstad, start-ups are often financed by Uncork Capital, Omar Hamoui, Harrison Metal as well as 2 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Uncork Capital, Randstad Innovation Fund, NGP Capital.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: randstad.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial '.' last, first last, first, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.