In 2018 was created Quantonation, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Paris. The venture was found in Europe in France.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - France. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight LightOn. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Telecommunications. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Charles Beigbeder, Christophe Jurczak.
The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Quantonation, startups are often financed by Venture Kick, Eurostars, CEA Investissement. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are investiere | Verve Capital Partners, Zu00fcrcher Kantonal Bank, Innovate UK.
Funds with similar focus
|B4C Venture||Canada, Fredericton, New Brunswick|
|GE Asset Management||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|Japanese venture capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|SilkRoad Equity||North Carolina, United States, Winston Salem|
|Takasago Thermal Engineering||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Vermont Center for Emerging Technologies||Burlington, United States, Vermont|
|Vsquared Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
KETS Quantum Security
|$4M||22 Apr 2022||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$7M||08 Feb 2022||Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada|
HQS Quantum Simulations
|$14M||25 Jan 2022||Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$17M||16 Nov 2021||Bretagne, Brittany, France|
|$11M||20 Oct 2021||San Sebastián, Autonomous Community of the Basque Country, Spain|
Qu & Co
|09 Aug 2021||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
KETS Quantum Security
|$4M||08 Jun 2021||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
|$4M||11 May 2021||Basel-Country, Switzerland|
|22 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Multiverse Computing, the first quantum computing startup dedicated to finance, announced it has closed a seed funding round of €10 million (USD $11.55 million).
– Multiverse Computing developed its flagship product Singularity® for companies in the financial industry seeking a strong competitive advantage by applying quantum computing solutions.
– The product enables financial professionals to run ultra-efficient quantum algorithms on any quantum computer from a simple spreadsheet to address highly complex problems, such as portfolio optimization and fraud detection, without requiring any knowledge of quantum computers.
– The round was led by JME Ventures and also included Quantonation, EASO Ventures, Inveready, CLAVE Capital (Mondragón Fondo de Promoción), Ikerlan, LKS, Penja Strategy, Seed Gipuzkoa and Ezten Venture Capital Fund.
– Pasqal, a French maker of quantum processors, raised €25 M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Quantonation with participation from Runa Capital, Daphni and Eni Next and previously announced commitment by the European Innovation Council (EIC) Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance the development of its analog and digital quantum processors, strengthen its applications co-design approach, build its Quantum Computing as a Service hybrid cloud offer as well as initiate international expansion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.